The Center for Gastrointestinal Medicine team provides general and specialized surgical services to patients suffering from a wide range of conditions.
Thanks to our specialization, we offer unparalleled expertise performing a wide variety of procedures – both routine and complex.
The procedures that we perform are:
- Upper Endoscopy
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Capsule Endoscopy (Pill Camera)
- Breath Test for Detection of Helicobacter pylori, Lactose Intolerance and Bacterial overgrowth
- Pre-operative and Post-operative Evaluations for Bariatric Surgery
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) for Barrett’s Esophagus
To schedule an appointment or speak with one of our clinicians about these procedures or other procedures we offer, contact our office at 203-863-2900.