Patients are seen by appointment.
As a convenience, the registration form and patient history form can be down loaded and then completed prior to your appointment. Click the following links to download the Registration Form and the Patient History Form. These are pdf files and require Adobe Reader which can be downloaded.
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Please call 203-863-2900
Your first visit to our office:
If you are a new patient or have not visited our office in more than a year, please arrive 15 minutes early to register and update information. Please come prepared with the following:
- Referral, please assure that your referral from your primary physician is in place prior to your appointment, if your plan requires you to have one.
- Insurance Card
- Co-payment is expected at the time of the visit if required by your insurance.
- The name, telephone number and address of your primary care physician.
- Any recent records, or diagnostic images that you feel will be helpful to the physician you are seeing.
When scheduling your appointment, you may experience a hold time. Please be patient, frequently we are scheduling a consultation, and procedure appointment, for a patient referred by their primary care physician for a procedure. This does take time. If you cannot hold, there is an option on our voice system for messages. Please leave a message and someone will return a call to you by the end of the day, to schedule a routine non – emergent appointment.
* Please notify our office within a 24 hour period to avoid being assessed a fee. Missed appointments will be billed at $ 50.00 without prior notification. There is a fee of $100.00 for missed procedures.